Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school.
The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.
And, if you’re so inclined… Do that “notes-copy-paste-answer-tag” thing!
1. Did you date someone from your school?
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
3. Did you car pool to school?
Sometimes. I was always the driver
4. What kind of car did you have?
Yellow 1974 VW Super Beetle
5. What kind of car do you have now?
1995 Saturn SL1
6. It’s Friday night….where are you? (then)
Probably at Sue’s house playing Shanghai Rummy. One time, we took a picture of Mike who had fallen asleep on the couch.
7. It’s Friday night…where are you? (now)
At home, watching the DVR’d shows from the week.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Critical Mass Media – Telephone Interviewer
9. What kind of job do you do now?
Critical Mass Media – Director of CATI Operations
10. Were you a party animal?
11. Were you considered a flirt?
Ummmm……maybe? I did like hanging out with the girls more than the guys.
12. Were you in the band, orchestra, or choir?
No, but I was in Drama club for one year (nherit the Wind)
13. Were you a nerd?
There were times when I could geek out.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
15. Can you sing the fight song?
Let us sing the praises of the bold Cavaliers
Let the hills and dales re-echo our cheers
As we march down the field let our voices cheer
Let the whole world know that we’re all Cavaliers
….and that’s about all.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mr. Salerno, Bro. Dan, Mr. Hamm, Ms. Foley, Fr. Kip
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
Wow. Just depened on the day. Or week. Or whatever. There’s no short answer to this question.
18. What was your school’s full name?
Purcell-Marian High School
19. When did you graduate?
20. What was your school mascot?
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Ummm…I dunno. If it could be a “Peggy Sue Got Married” kinda thing, where I could go back but know what I know now….then yeah, in a heartbeat. Otherwise, probably not.
22. Did you have fun at the Prom?
It was just another dance, albeit a more expensive one. I liked before prom…eating at Formaggio’s Pizza and then taking a limo to the Norwood Delight Creamy Whip. But the dance was just a dance and there was no magical aura about it.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to the Prom with?
Yep. Every day.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
Oh, HELL no.